International students are required to apply for a residence permit within 30 days from their arrival in Turkey. AC&N Education Center assists students during their residence permit application. The application is processed at the Directorate General for Migration Management in Istanbul.
Please get the following items ready prior to the application:
1) Application form filled out according to the information on the passport (can be done at the time of application)
2) Student Letter document (available from the AC&N Education Center)
3) 5 photos (passport size)
4) Passport-Copy of the pages including ID information and the last entrance to Turkey in the passport
5) Application fee (58,5 TL )
6) Proof of Full Legal Name Certificate will be requested from students who have mentioned in their passport their full name, without a clear distinction between the name and surname. This certificate must be obtained prior to arrival to Turkey and will be issued by the nearest to you Consulate/Embassy.
7)Original health insurance (take with you the original that has 3 pages). Please check our Student Health and Wellbeing section for further details.
See the link below:
Important: The application has to be made within 30 days of a student’s arrival in Turkey. Otherwise, the student visa of the applicant will be invalidated. Please contact AC&N Education Center for assistance within 30 days of your arrival.
Residence permit will be sent to the adress of AC&N Education Center. Also, it is essential to declare your full address accurately during application for residence permit. If you would like to extend your residence permit, you must file your application at the governorship of your place of residence. To this end, you may begin with the application procedures 60 days prior to the expiry date.